Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Current Gasoline Prices

July 8, 2008

This is today's gas price from Alameda, Ca.


The cost of living here in California is very high. I do not see how people survive here without good paying jobs. I was talking with one of the transporters at the hospital today and she said that a lot of people here in California are loosing everything they have.

When will the insanity stop? What has to be done to make a change for the better?

I don't have the answers, but let's pray that positive change will come soon.


I received the contract for my next assignment. I will be going to Brockton, Ma. the middle of August doing Cardiac and Vascular. My last workday here in Ca. is Aug. 1. It will take about four days to travel home and then I will have a few days of rest before going to the next assignment. I am really looking forward to being in the New England area for the fall. God willing I will be posting many fall foliage pictures this year.

No comments: