Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Differences


No you won't see this in Brockton, Mass.
This photo was taken in the Red River Gorge, Ky.

Now, about some of the differences between Mass.
and Cali.
1. You won't seen bicyclists in the quantity that you
see in Cali. in Mass. Reason: These people here in
the Brockton area are maniacs with their driving.
If you hesitate for even a half second at a stop light
the on coming car will cut you off.
2. People are not as friendly in Mass. as in Cali.
3. There are no recylcing programs here in Brockton.
4. Brockton is no where near as nice as Alameda.

Well, that is all I can think of right now.

My main computer has crashed, which has all my pics.
from Plymouth, Mass. on it. I was going to post more
pics from there. Hopefully, I will get it going again soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree that Mass. is so different from Cali. I am ready to go back.